Hangzhou Yungu School
Native English Speaking STEM Teacher
Negotiable Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China 1 position available Starting date in 2018-01-14
About The SchoolYungu School is a K12 school established by Alibaba partners. Learn more about this school
Hangzhou Yungu School is one of the most famous International Schools in Eastern China established by a group of partners from Alibaba company in order to provide perfect educational opportunities.
The role of Native English Speaking STEM Teacher is to:
- Participates in the STEM-oriented creation curriculum design.
- Delivers STEM-oriented instruction through project-based learning methods, mainly to Grade 7-9.
- Employs a variety of instructional techniques, instructional media, and performance assessments, which guide the learning process toward curriculum goals and student learning.
- Uses technology to promote learning, creativity, and collaboration.
- Works directly with school administrators and staff in the development, implementation, and evaluation of STEM initiatives and curriculum.
- Organizes, develops, and coordinates special STEM events/activities.
- Coaches teachers on STEM initiatives and instructional best practices in the STEM areas.
- Participates in Science and Math lesson teaching as required
- The ability to adapt to changing work priorities and maintain flexible working hours.
More teaching job openings of Native English Speaking STEM Teacher, Native English Speaking Teacher for English as the Second Language are now await,please visit our home site.
Post date: 2017-12-22