Shanghai Oxford Path Kids English Training Center
Native English Teacher with Oxford Path
¥ 17k-25k/Month Shanghai, China Several Starting date in 2018-08-19
About The SchoolOxford path aims to offer classic Oxford education through original textbooks and teaching styles. Learn more about this school
Oxford Path is a premium grade Oxford Unversity Press (OUP) authorised English Training Centre located in Shanghai. We run OUP English programmes using OUP methodology and our OUP English programmes cover kids age from 3 to 15.
- Utilizing creative, interactive speaking
listening activities that engage students.
- Classroom management.
- Developing lesson plans and contributing to
- Attending meetings, teacher training
sessions and seminars.
- Teacher is responsible for developing
lesson plans and adapting to students' English abilities.
- Participating in social activities with
students organized by your school.
- Attending teachers' training and workshops
- Substituting for absent colleagues; might
be under short notice.
- Storytelling to young learners, to create
connections and involvements with students.
- Using songs and chants to enrich the
- Weekdays 2:00pm to 8:30pm
- Weekend 8:30 am to 8:30pm
- * Teaching hours: 22~24 hours per week
(max) + Administration hours; Total Working Hours: 40 Hours/week
- **Working Schedule varies depending on the
rearrangement of the schedule.
- Native English Speakers from major English
Speaking countries (UK, USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand).
- 2 years post bachelor degree English
- Internationally recognized TESOL/TEFL/CELTA
- Bachelor's Degree (notarized; MUST be from
native English country for non native English speakers)
- Clear criminal background check (notarized)
- Patient, Loving, and Caring, with children;
- Responsible; Sense of Integrity, Dignity,
- Passionate, Fun, Energetic, Enthusiastic,
and Open Minded
- Competitive Salary: 17,000-25000RMB
monthly, based on qualification and experience. （Hourly
salary / Office Salary）
- Housing Allowance of RMB 3,000. (full-time
- All working documents sponsored (full-time
- Z working visa(foreign expert
certificate;full-time teacher only)
- 2 Days off per week
- Paid overtime for teaching
- Bonus for successful demo, customer
retention, class regrouping and new teacher recommendation
- 8,000 RMB annual flight allowance for your
home leave or vacation of your choice.
- 10 paid annual leave days plus 11 national
- Health insurance.
- 4 Free hotel accommodation during your
first week in Shanghai.
- Induction teacher training program in
- Small class size of not more than 8
students per class.
- Assist you to find an apartment
- Advancement Opportunities: We provide
opportunity for you to grow with us as part of our academic management or
operations management team.
- Central, Vibrant shopping/transportation
hub location: located in premium shopping mall areas with convenient metro and
bus transportation. Our centre is surrounded by top education institutions like
Fudan University, Tongji University and the Shanghai Finance and Economic
Post date: 2018-06-20