Native English Teachers(Ningbo city)
About The SchoolDedicate to 2.5-14 years old English education. Learn more about this school
Job Role & Purpose of job
The teacher is responsible for following the KESDC® system to deliver Keyword educational products and
courses to students ranging from 2.5 years to 15 years with good quality, and providing a first-rate
customer experience and positive image of the brand.
Teachers’ Work Ethic
Teachers are to be dedicated, responsible and united. Their work must fully reflect a sense of
ownership and they must take responsibility for their teaching.
Teachers must be passionate about education. They must be willing to work to develop and improve, receive feedback, share views with colleagues, encourage team spirit as a company and in center and take responsibility for their teams and their teaching.
- Carry out the timetable of classes assigned by TS
- Responsible for daily teaching, including demos, regular classes and all other types of classes, and
prepare for the classes and finish the classes with good quality.
- Begin and end classes on time.
- Responsible for daily teaching service, including face to face, telephone and WeChat study follow up,
and open classes.
Responsible for administering, correcting and recording the students' progress reports, tests and assessments.
- Be responsible for students’ progress.
- Participate in R&D activities and join the discussion of new approaches for teaching.
- Mark the attendance for the student
- Maintain student and class records
- Substitute for absent colleagues, perhaps at short notice, on or off-site
- Participate in the academic or marketing events, meeting or training. Complete relevant tasks
assigned by TS.
- Keep positive and professional lines of communication between parents, students, colleagues and all
- Observe and be observed by TS and other colleagues
- Be pro-active in improving teaching skills through sharing knowledge with colleagues, and using
teaching resources found in the centre, Internet and any other available sources
- Teachers will be required to work 5 days a week, 8 hours a day.
·Teachers may have teaching duties in the center or off-site.
·The actual working schedule shall be arranged by TS. The actual teaching hours are at least 16 hours per week.
- Academic hours refers to classroom teaching hours , 1 academic hour is equal to 40 mins .
- If the teacher is required to work on a non-working day, he/she is entitled to claim the overtime or get
paid for working extra hours.
- Teachers can be assigned to any of the Keyword Training centers within the city but would generally
be based in one center.
Teacher can develop his/her teaching skills and progress to teaching position, or other interest areas
- Native English speaker from UK, US, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Ireland, or South Africa
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Meet one of the following requirements:
- TEFL/TESOL/CELTA certificate 120 hours or above required
- At least 2 years of teaching experience required
- Fresh graduate majored in Education/English/Linguistics or relevant subjects
- Highly responsible team player with hard working ethics
- Salary: CNY 18,000-21500 per month（16 teaching hours per week) If you are interested in teaching more hours, the salary will be higher.
- Reimbursement budget（Work visa Documents Authentication Fees；Flight Tickets; other fees related to work visa): up to CNY 10,000 (upon the completion of
the 1-year contract)
- 12 national holidays
- 5 days paid annual (upon the completion of the 1-year contract,
senior staff may be entitled for up to 10 days paid annual leave)
- Pick-up service on arrival in Shenzhen
- Employee Contract renew bonus
- Company Service bonus.
- Health and Accidental Insurance •Free mandarin lesson
- Yearly health check
- Organized company events and trips, and cultural activities