O-Level/IELTS English Teacher
About The SchoolYTSAPU is an emerging integrated school providing education from primary school to high school. Learn more about this school
About the School
Yitian Hudson School is an emerging integrated school providing education from primary school to high school.
- Responsible for working 9 hours and 30 minutes a day from Monday to Friday
- Teaching loan includes 22-25 lessons depending on school needs
- Teach Main Suite Examinations (KET, PET, FCE), IGCSE English as a Second Language, O-Level English Language, and IELTS to students from 7th grade to 12th grades.
- Initiate and develop Language Center: In order to improve students English to further their academic goals, language center provides academic intensive English program and individual English courses for weak students. Your responsibilities include curriculum design, lesson plans, reviewing textbooks, handouts and PPTs. Language Center will provide a step-by-step language course and training to students who focus on PTE, TOEFL and IELTS.
- Provide advanced classes to top talented students including personalised speaking and writing courses to enhance and sharpen students’ presentation and academic writing skills through various learning activities like weekly presentation and face-to-face grading of writing papers; giving them mock university interviews and developing their global perspectives etc.
- Train teachers in International Curriculum Department on teaching strategies, class managements and English language.
- Provide a detailed syllabus and pacing schedules for the academic year.
- Teaching students according to their individual educational needs, including the appropriate classroom setting and providing feedback on homework carried out by students.
- Assisting with other duties assigned by the director of the Cambridge International Curriculum Department division
- Assessing, recording, and reporting on the attendance, academic progress, classroom behavior and keeping electronic records as required.
- Maintaining discipline according to school rules, and to encourage good practice of punctuality, behavior, standards of homework assignment and collaborative learning as well as self-learning skills.
- Marking and grading students work and give timely verbal/written feedback.
- Engaging students in active class instructions or discussions.
- Meet school targets for mid-term and final examinations.
- Mentoring at least two student club activities (upon availability), may be optional.
- Need to attend 2 events on weekend during Academic Year at least.
- Bachelor’s degree (Masters’ degree preferred) from an accredited college/university in relevant subject such as English, Writing, or Literature etc.
- Teaching certificates.
- Background in related subject teaching is preferred, with 3+ years experience preferred.
- Ease and experience with computers, Internet, emails, and proficient typing abilities in English.
- Knowledge of relevant applications including MS Office, MS Excel, PowerPoint.
- Provide net salary ￥20k-30k/Month
- Medical insurance cover China
- Live in fully furnished staff apartment on Campus
- Settlement allowance RMB4000
- Visa application fee in China
- Flight allowance RMB 12000 per academic year
- Pay full salary during summer and winter holidays
- Free Meal(breakfast , lunch ,dinner ) from Morning to Friday
- Shopping shuttle bus to Langfang City every Wednesday from 6:00 pm to 9:00pm
- Weekend shuttle buses to the subway station of Beijing ,Line 10 .
- Festival Welfare etc
- CAIE Teaching training provided.