About The SchoolA leading international course training centre in Shanghai. Learn more about this school
BE Education was founded in 2003 with the aim of helping Chinese students gain entry into the most reputable schools in the UK and US. BE now has offices in Shanghai, Beijing, Chengdu, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Changzhou, Zhengzhou, Hangzhou, Hong Kong, Singapore, Boston (US) and London (UK).
• Native English speakers from major English speaking countries
• Relevant degree or equivalent qualification (prefer top-tier university graduates with a boarding school education background)
• At least 1 year’s regular tutoring experience
• Experience in teaching reading, writing, grammar or interview preparation (for boarding school admission)
• Knowledge of UK/US education system and curriculum (Key Stages, GCSE/IGCSE, A-Level, IB and AP) a major plus.
•15 working hours/month is required.
In addition, we prefer teachers possessing those qualities:
• Able to deliver classes in fun and creative ways
• Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
• Highly organized and punctuality
• A confident, energetic, and dynamic personality
- BE Education
ESL and IGCSE/A level Subject teacher￥25K/Month Beijing 1 position availableBE Education
iGCSE/A-level History/Humanity Teacher￥18k - 26k/month Shenzhen, Guangdong 2 positions availableBE Education
GCSE/A-level Science/Maths teachers needed￥18-24k/month Chengdu, Sichuan 5 positions available