This position has been Filled, please checkout similar jobs listed besides.
Jincai High School
TBD Shanghai, China 1 position available Starting date in 2019-08-31
About The SchoolJincai High School is an IB School and the member of IBO. Learn more about this school
This is a vacancy from a client of TopTutorJob.cn. We are looking for a PE teacher to deliver lessons to Middle School and High School students in SHANGHAI, China.
About our client
JCID has academic programs in grade 1-12, ranging from primary school to senior high school. Setting up two departments: the English department and the Chinese department, JCID has formed an international curricular mode featuring diverse choices, autonomous learning, and open teaching tailor-made for small-size classes and individual-based evaluation.
The International Division provides international students with high-quality education in a global learning and living environment. The International Division aims at cultivating students to be responsible citizens, critical thinkers and broad-minded learners.
- Develop lesson plans for MYP classes
- Deliver PE lessons to MYP students (aged from 11 to 16)
- Coach competitive sports
- Organize sports competitions
- Total: 40 hours/week
- At least 20 classes a week (40 minutes a class)
Class size: 25 students at the most
Schedule: 8:00 am - 4:30pm, Monday to Friday
- Native English speakers or non-native English speakers with good accent
- With at least 2-year PE teaching experiences
- Bachelor's degree with a major in Physical Education or relevant
- Competitive monthly salary
- On-campus accommodation (utilities paid) or 4K/month as housing allowance
- Up to 10K/year for the flight ticket reimbursement
- Breakfast and lunch provided during the work day
- Over time subsidy: ￥125.00/class
- Paid winter vacation
- One month paid summer vacation when renewing the contract
- Promotion opportunity to be Subject Leader
Post date: 2018-09-20