The MacDuffie School Zibo
¥22k-28k/month Zibo, Shandong, China 1 position available Starting date in 2022-08-15
About The SchoolSchool Value: Community Integrity Respect Leadership Excellence Learn more about this school
Job Role/Key Areas of Responsibility
The teacher is responsible for delivering The MacDuffie Curriculum to students and providing a first-rate student
experience and a positive image of the brand. The teacher is also responsible for ensuring high quality sports delivery and
developing the PE provision, sports teams and House activities across the whole school.
1. To comply with all Handbooks and policies as set out by The MacDuffie School.
2. Teach high quality lessons as set out within the schedule of assigned classes.
3. Follow the appropriate Syllabus, Curriculum and Assessment Schedule
4. Deliver all assessments appropriately
5. Attend and complete all assigned training
6. Develop and use suitable supplementary materialIssued by the Academic Director September 2019
7. Substitute for absent colleagues as required.
8. Be responsible of all student progress within the class, activity or team.
9. Be responsible for a minimum of 2 school teams.
10. Integrate the CIRCLE values into lessons and activities.
11. Attend all meeting assigned.
12. Attend Student Recruitment events and activities as required and described within the contract and policies.
13. To assist in placement testing and interviewing of potential new students.
14. To maintain all class and grade records.
15. To deliver demonstration classes, individual student support, Homeroom activities and relevant training as required.
16. To keep the work facilities well organized and in good condition.
17. To be proactive in improving teaching and learning, both within own practice and within the school.
18. The PE Teacher will be required to organise, supervise and attend sports activities and fixtures as required by the
19. Help the school build a healthy and active culture for students.
20. Cooperate with subject and activity experts in and out of the school.
- Native English speaker from UK, US, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Ireland, or South Africa（preferred）
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- TEFL/TESOL certificate 120 hours or above
- Preferably more than 2 years of relavant experience with Teaching Certification.
- Basic monthly salary: 20k/month - 26k/month (depending on qualification and experiences)
- A tuition waiver of 100% for a child for each foreign hire teacher.
- Provide housing reimbursement of 2,000 RMB per month (which can usually cover the rent of a nice apartment).
- 10,000 RMB annual airfare allowance. (Paid in Jan. and June every year)
- Paid winter/summer vacations and all Chinese public holidays.
- Medical Insurance annually.
- Bonus of Contract extension.
Post date: 2022-05-25