This position has been Filled, please checkout similar jobs listed besides.
Tsinglan School, Dongguan
¥30K/Month+ Dongguan, Guangdong, China 1 position available Starting date in 2021-08-01
About The SchoolSchool Vision - to become the innovator of the internationalization of basic education Learn more about this school
About the school:
Tsinglan School is a pre-K through grade 12 international school committed to blending the best of Chinese and western educational philosophies and practices.
Mission: Cultivate limitless talents, create a limitless world.
Motto: Try, and all is possible.
In a compassionate, free, open, and collaborative school culture, Tsinglan cultivates thoughtful, responsible, intelligent, and interesting young citizens and sets them up on the paths to pursuing truth.
Tsinglan’s continuous and integrated PK-12 curriculum allows the progression of teaching and learning from one grade to the next, and continuous cultivation of linguistic competency in both English and Chinese languages, academic skills, character strengths, and cultural understanding.
With the U.S. Common Core State Standards as the foundation of our curricular structure, different divisions have different educational focus appropriate for the developmental and academic readiness of students at each age group. The Lower and Middle Schools provide students with the solid academic foundation in major academic subjects. Our progressive dual language immersion program lasts through all grades in Lower, Middle, and Upper Schools. Students are encouraged to develop their extracurricular interests throughout their time at Tsinglan.
- Native Level in English with excellent verbal and written English language skills;
- Teacher Certificate required, PGCE preferred;
- Related Degrees
- Previous work experience f teaching in local (public or private) schools in Western countries and/or international schools preferred;
- Flexibility, patience and a strong work ethic;
- Commitment to the value of team work.
- 30000 RMB or more monthly salary based on qualifications and previous working experience
- Round-trip flight tickets once a year（Not Reimbursement）
- Free child education (2 kids outmost)
- Housing allowance
- PD training fund 20000RMB every year
- Paid vacation plus 5 paid days leave
- Work visa support
- Medical Insurance 20000RMB outmost per year
- Free meals for working days)
- Physical check once a year
- Free study-trip during holidays
- Contract Renew Bonus from the third working year
- Performance appraisal bonus
- Other Benefits
Post date: 2020-10-29