About The SchoolBritish college founded in China in a partnership with Xiaoshan Science and Technology Polis Learn more about this school
Huili Nursery Hangzhou is looking for an experienced candidate to cover the position of Early Years PE Teacher. We are looking for candidates who understand collaboration and the importance of meaningful relationships as a means to strive for excellence in both their own professional development and for first class provision for all of our children. Successful candidates will have the energy, experience, and passion to help realise their own and our aspirations.
At Huili Nursery Hangzhou our educators are recognized as role models within, between and beyond our nursery, building a strong sense of community, whilst being responsive to our children, families, and partners.
Our Early Years PE Teacher will be contributing to the physical development in our nursery for children 2-6 years of age, with extensive knowledge in the appropriate milestones for children within this age group. Placing the image of the child firmly at the centre, our educators have experience and confidence in educating children with individual goals, dreams and impressions of the world around them – working successfully with their families and other experts in our community.
An imaginative and creative approach to early childhood education is practiced in our nursery and our PE teacher will be working in close partnership with teaching teams to enhance skills and extend on learning both indoors and outdoors as we deliver an innovative and dynamic physical development program. Children, families, teachers, and the environment form a complete circle of learning - inspiring all to join in the process.
- Education:Bachelor’s degree and relevant teaching qualifications and certificates Major:Physical Education Early Childhood EducationLanguage:English
- Working Experience:At least two years’ experience in early years, with a proven pedagogy to a reflective and responsive learning environment.
- Experience working cross culturally an advantage.
- Familiarity with the philosophies of the schools of Reggio Emilia is preferred.
- Monthly Salary：Negotiable
- Accommodation allowance：Negotiable
- Annual flight
- Medical insurance
- Relocation allowance