Julia Gabriel Centre (Puxi Campus)
Preschool English Teacher
￥20k-28k/Month Shanghai, China Several Starting date in 2018-05-28
About The SchoolEmpower learners with skills for life, through dramatically different education. Learn more about this school
We strives to create the nurturing qualities of home-warmth, security and love, within a comprehensive preschool curriculum. It is the start of child’s independent experience away from home and prepares students for confident, successful entry into primary school. The primary aim is to nurture a growing independence along with positive self-esteem and self-image.
Babies and toddlers play and learn, with their primary caregivers, in rich, stimulating and nurturing environments created through specially designed studios and with developmentally appropriate toys and equipment; with a focus on hands-on meaningful interaction in a language-rich environment.
The role of the Preschool English Teacher is:
• To teach the early childhood programme
• To assist in planning the term structures and syllabus
• To keep up-to-date records of all classes and material
• To attend staff meetings, parents appointments and meetings as and when necessary
• To work and teach as a member of a team
• To maintain open communications with parents
• To help develop new programmes where required
Working Environment / Day
• 40 hours work week, Monday to Friday, 8.00 a.m. to 4.30 p.m.
• Classes are from 8.30 a.m. to 3.00 p.m.
• N1-K1 children either have a nap/rest, K2s do not
• Maximum class size is 14 (N1)
• Will work in partnership with a Chinese teacher. Both teachers are equally responsible for the wellbeing of the children
• A class helper is assigned to each class in a supporting role
Post date: 2018-03-29
- Julia Gabriel Centre (Puxi Campus)
Shanghai Xuhui Playgroup Eng. teacher¥ 20k-25k/Month Shanghai Several