Tsinglan School, Dongguan
Primary Drama Teacher
¥31K-45K/Month Dongguan, Guangdong, China 1 position available Starting date in 2021-08-01
About The SchoolSchool Vision - to become the innovator of the internationalization of basic education Learn more about this school
About the school:
Tsinglan School is a pre-K through grade 12 international school committed to blending the best of Chinese and western educational philosophies and practices.
Mission: Cultivate limitless talents, create a limitless world.
Motto: Try, and all is possible.
In a compassionate, free, open, and collaborative school culture, Tsinglan cultivates thoughtful, responsible, intelligent, and interesting young citizens and sets them up on the paths to pursuing truth.
Tsinglan’s continuous and integrated PK-12 curriculum allows the progression of teaching and learning from one grade to the next, and continuous cultivation of linguistic competency in both English and Chinese languages, academic skills, character strengths, and cultural understanding.
With the U.S. Common Core State Standards as the foundation of our curricular structure, different divisions have different educational focus appropriate for the developmental and academic readiness of students at each age group. The Lower and Middle Schools provide students with the solid academic foundation in major academic subjects. Our progressive dual language immersion program lasts through all grades in Lower, Middle, and Upper Schools. Students are encouraged to develop their extracurricular interests throughout their time at Tsinglan.
- Native English speaker with excellent verbal and written English language skills;
- Bachelor's Degree above
- Teacher Certificate holder prefered
- Previous work experience of teaching in local (public or private) schools in Western countries and/or international schools preferred;
- Flexibility, patience and a strong work ethic;
- Commitment to the value of team work.
- Monthly salary 28,000-40,000RMB/M before tax
- Housing Allowance: Single - 3,000RMB/Month Married - 5,000 RMB/Month
- Relocation Fee: Within China-5,000RMB Outside China-15,000RMB
- Training Fund: Up to 20,000RMB per year
- Paid Vacation: Paid vacations and 5 paid days leave/year
- Working Meals: All three meals every school day
- Uniform Allowance: 1,000RMB per year
- Physical Examination: Once per year
- Free Study Trip: Once per year
- Loyalty Bonus: 2 years-20,000RMB 5years-50,000RMB 10years-100,000RMB
- Annually Performance Bonus: 0% to 200% of monthly salary
- Other Benefits: Birthday gifts, Marriage gifts, Newborn gifts etc.
Post date: 2021-06-03