Primary English Teacher
About The SchoolIt is a private K 12 school providing and elite education through small class sizes. Learn more about this school
2) Provide s the Head of department (HOD) monthly teaching plans in line with the Scheme of Work (SOW).
3) Seeks prior approval from the HOD if they wish to deviate from the SOW in any way.
4) Sets and marks monthly tests, sets and marks internal examinations as specified by the HOD.
5) Writes student reports in line with the school reporting schedule.
6) Acts as tutor to a group of students as assigned by the HOD.
7) Sets and marks homework on a regular basis in order to enhance students’ learning.
8) Participates in meetings with parents.
9) Participates in ‘Open Days’ for prospective students and parents.
10) Invigilates examinations as directed by the school.
11) Advises HOD regarding specialized subject resources required to help students optimize their learning.
12) Write references for students and help them to edit their personal statements for application to universities.
13) Accepts other duties assigned to enhance the learning experience of the students and smooth functioning of the International Division.
14) Attends meetings and training sessions which are considered necessary for staff development.
- Native English speaker (from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and South Africa)
- Bachelor's Degree or above, majoring in English is a plus
- Must have over 2-year Primary English teaching experience, holding a TEFL/TESOL certificate
- Holding a national teaching license is an advantage
- Monthly salary: 22k - 26k (depending on the qualification and experiences)
- Free accommodation in a furnished apartment with paid WIFI
- Travelling allowance: 10000rmb/year
- Health insurance
- End of year bonus
- Christmas holiday
- Summer vacation: 5 to 6 weeks; Winter vacation: 2 to 3 weeks
- Working visa supported
- 60%-80% off discount for tuition fee