This position has been Cancelled, please checkout similar jobs listed besides.
Jinan Thomas School
Primary ESL Teacher
¥17K-30K/Month Jinan, Shandong, China 2 positions available Starting date in 2020-09-30
About The SchoolJinan Thomas School is under Ambright Education Group Learn more about this school
About the client
Thomas Schools are science-oriented private boarding schools, with the main campus in Shanghai, and additional campuses in Nanjing (capital city of Jiangsu Province), Jinan (capital city of Shandong Province), and Hefei (capital city of Anhui Province).
The schools offer a high school program that integrates outstanding traditional Chinese culture with world-class educational concepts and practices. With the advanced facilities for teaching and learning, the Schools are dedicated to cultivating modern citizens and professionals with national sentiment，global perspective and competence.
Our Schools collaborate with experts and professors from the University of Cambridge, Stanford University, and Thomas Jefferson High School for Science & Technology. They provide valuable guidance to our faculty and students in this unique learning environment.
- Teach English including speaking, writing, reading and listening.
- Design teaching plans, and assign & correct homework according to curricular requirements
- Prepare and administer tests, quizzes, and other student assessments as needed
- Report student performance in a timely manner
- Provide needed guidance to students and parents
- Organize student activities
- Guide students throughout independent research projects
- The ability to teach Music, Drama or Science respectively will be preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or above in a relevant major;
- Relevant subject majors or teaching credentials preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ verifiable subject teaching experience;
- Working experience in K-12 school( preferred)
- Good team player and solid communication skills;
- Passport holder from: United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa ( Due to China's visa regulation )
- Cross cultural awareness
- Specialized in Arts, drama, music or sports(preferred)
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience and overall qualifications(Pre-tax 17,000RMB-30,000RMB)
- Free, fully furnished on-campus dormitory( or housing allowance )
- $1,200 international airfare allowance
- Work Permit sponsorship
- Medical check and visa fees coverage
- Comprehensive medical insurance
- Paid national holidays
- Free school placement for dependent children
- Opportunities for professional development
Post date: 2020-08-31