This position has been Filled, please checkout similar jobs listed besides.
Dongguan GuangMing Primary School
Primary Homeroom teacher（No office hours)
¥16K-20K/Month Dongguan, Guangdong, China 1 position available Starting date in 2019-08-20
About The SchoolMunicipal First-level School, and a key primary schools directly under the Edu Bureau of Dongguan. Learn more about this school
GuangMing Primary School is a Municipal First-level School, and one of the three key primary schools directly under the Education Bureau of Dongguan City. It is a private and public-funded full-time boarding primary school, which is approved by the People's Government of Dongguan City. It is referred to the standards of provincial first-level schools and invested more than 200 million RMB by Guangzheng Education Group of Guangdong Province.
We are looking for 1 Primary school Homeroom Teacher(without office hours) in Guangdong Province.
The role of primary English teacher is to:
- Teaching plan for a semester.
- Keep improving your teaching methods, motivate students’ interest in learning English.
- Exploit school-based curriculum.
- Tutor students and ensure good teaching quality.
- Communicate with teachers and parents, and reflect problems in time.
- Cooperate the school’s activities.
- Finish the training task with quality and keep improving own performance.
- Native English speaker (UK, USA, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa are preferred.) or Non-native English Speakers who are eligible for the work visa.
- Bachelor’s degree or above.
- At least two years teaching experience, holding a TEFL/TESOL certificate, or fresh graduates majoring in Education/English and relevant majors.
- Monthly salary: 16K to 20K (depending on the qualification and experiences), and the salary will be paid on 15th of each month, if it is weekend the payment will be postponed to next work day.
- Free accommodation in a furnished apartment with paid WIFI or 2k housing allowance.
- Working meals offered.
- With overtime allowance.
- Summer vacation: 3-4weeks; Winter vacation:2 to 3 weeks.
- Working visa Z supported.
Post date: 2019-05-24