Primary School English Teacher
About The SchoolBEFLS was founded in 2000, providing ESL courses to expand students' vision. Learn more about this school
- Responsible For Instructional Development
- Participating In Students’ Development
- Responsible For The Development Of The Staff
- Responsibility In School Development
- Responsibility To School Routines And Management
- Parent-School Communication
The applicant should have a friendly disposition, possess an ability to adapt to new situations and a genuine interest in being part of a team of educators in a growing and dynamic environment.
- Degree in Education, or degree with Diploma of Education
- At least 2 years related teaching experience
- Classroom management – evidence provided by references
- Administrative skills – evidence provided by references
- Communication skills and collegial support – evidence provided by references
- Background check - applicants must be able to provide a current no criminal
- Record for visa purposes (typically from their country of passport)
- Good health – applicants must be able to pass a health examination for visa purposes
- Willingness to undergo an orientation program and professional development;
- Suitability for working in a culturally diverse setting – to be determined by interview.
Factors that may be considered are listed below:
- Previous overseas experience;
- ESL training and experience;
- Interest and knowledge of the Chinese culture;
- Independence and resilience;
- Cross cultural communication skills.
- A Bachelor Degree and a Diploma of Education as a minimum.
- Full teaching certification and No criminal record.
- Paid holiday leave (Chinese Holidays and Christmas holidays)
- Airfare allowance 8000.
- Chinese insurance which includes health and accident insurance.
- On campus accommodation
- Beijing Experiment affiliated Foreign Language School
Primary School English Teacher¥18k-24k/Month Beijing 1 position available