AIDI International School
Primary school Homeroom teacher
¥20K-29K/Month Beijing, China 1 position available Starting date in 2020-12-17
About The SchoolAIDI is a recognised by both China and Australia government. Learn more about this school
Beijing AIDI international School is a multinational education corporation based in Australia. The Group came to China in 1997 and constructed the CBD International Education Park consisting of NIT, AISB, BIS and BIK. These four different international schools provide bilingual(Chinese/English) programs from kindergarten through grade 12 as well as high school and university preparatory courses.
AIDI has a large, international campus and some of the most modern teaching facilities in Beijing. The campus is located just thirty minutes (25km) from the central business district and only fifteen minutes from the Capital Airport (Terminal 3). Their 35 hectares (86 Acres) of landscaped grounds, away from the noise and fast pace of the CBD, provide a park-like setting conducive to learning, recreational and sports facilities, and modern on-campus housing. There are currently over 3,000 students studying with us.
The main duty as a Senior Teacher:
1. Design syllabus, rubric and evaluation system for your responsible grade, currently is American Senior Education program(ASE).
2. Work with other team members to design teaching plan, and daily lesson plans.
3. Design appropriate teaching and learning strategy for ASE.
4. Allocate resources for teaching and learning, and ensure the learning outcome are met.
5. Coordinate other team members to ensure the grade learning outcome are met.
6. Propose and / or organize course related activities, such as after-class activities and field-trips.
Post date: 2020-12-07