This position has been Cancelled, please checkout similar jobs listed besides.
Tsinglan School, Dongguan
Primary Science Teacher
¥31K-45K/Month Dongguan, Guangdong, China 1 position available Starting date in 2021-08-01
About The SchoolSchool Vision - to become the innovator of the internationalization of basic education Learn more about this school
Tsinglan School is a pre-K through grade 12 international school committed to blending the best of Chinese and western educational philosophies and practices.
Mission: Cultivate limitless talents, create a limitless world.
Motto: Try, and all is possible.
- Responsibly plan and teach science lessons and support students as a homeroom teacher.
- Contribute to the development of a comprehensive science curriculum for Tsinglan School.
- Contribute to the active, co-curricular science program at Tsinglan School.
- Help design and carry out the annual science fair and science themed days and activities for students of different ages (kindergarten, lower school, middle school, and upper school)
- Create a component to the science curriculum based on the school’s needs.
- Maintain a safe, clean and orderly work environment in both classrooms and science labs.
- Support student learning by collaborating with other teachers and departments of the school, including supporting their needs as English language learners.
- Communicate timely with interns and lab assistants.
- Enhance the scientific skills for students; help students with special scientific talents move far in this area by recommending opportunities to them and possibly offering extra tutorials as an elective (counts towards your teaching hours).
- Support the school’s commitment to the 4C skills of communication, collaboration, critical thinking, and creativity in teaching and working with colleagues.
- Promote cross-cultural understanding among faculty and students.
- Participate actively in curricular work, curricular writing, and professional development within the curriculum group and the faculty at large.
- Whenever possible, become involved in interdisciplinary teaching with colleagues.
- Maintain positive relationships with parents and participate in parent-teacher conferences.
- Offer at least one elective or club for students each semester.
- Occasionally cover classes for colleagues.
- Assist with Foci-Learning Week, summer school, and study trips when possible.
- Assist with other student activities when possible.
- Assess regularly and thoughtfully, both formatively and summatively, including midterms and final exams.
- Enter attendance records and grading data frequently into the school’s online grading platform based on divisional requirements.
- Potentially act as a curriculum leader for a grade level.
- Prepare detailed item analysis of summative assessments.
- Attend teacher specific and subject specific meetings.
- Provide written specific feedback to students and parents periodically.
- Care for all students in class and actively report concerns and accolades regarding students’ progress in class.
- Support and work with the support staff where appropriate, including the admissions officers by writing and grading admissions tests.
- Be flexible, and assist with any other duties, tasks or jobs as may be reasonably requested by the management.
- Native English speaker
- Bachelor's Degree above
- At least 2 years related work experience
- Teacher Certificate holder prefered
- Currently in China with right work visa
- Monthly salary 28,000-40,000RMB/M before tax
- Housing Allowance: Single - 3,000RMB/Month Married - 5,000 RMB/Month
- Relocation Fee: Within China-5,000RMB Outside China-15,000RMB
- Training Fund: Up to 20,000RMB per year
- Paid Vacation: Paid vacations and 5 paid days leave/year
- Working Meals: All three meals every school day
- Uniform Allowance: 1,000RMB per year
- Physical Examination: Once per year
- Free Study Trip: Once per year
- Loyalty Bonus: 2 years-20,000RMB 5years-50,000RMB 10years-100,000RMB
- Annually Performance Bonus: 0% to 200% of monthly salary
- Other Benefits: Birthday gifts, Marriage gifts, Newborn gifts etc.
Post date: 2021-06-22