Primary(G1-G3) ESL Teacher
About The SchoolFounded by Shanghai Fushan Education Group, Shanghai Fushan Zhengda Foreign Language School was esta Learn more about this school
Introduction to the organization:
Founded by Shanghai Fushan Education Group,
Shanghai Fushan Zhengda Foreign Language
School was established in September 2010,
under Madame Shi Huixin, the founder and
chief principal, who had a vision to integrate
Chinese and Western teaching philosophies.
Zhengda Foreign Language School is one of
the top schools in Shanghai and has become a
household name due to its reputation of
international English teaching and curriculum.
Location: No. 3207 North Zhangyang Road, Pudong Shanghai (Line 6 Zhouhai Station)
Students age: 6-15
Class size: 30
Class Hours: up to 20 classes per week(35mins per class hour)
Teaching all subjects requested by the curriculum including English language Arts, Science, Math and related classes as Centers, activity, LA, ESL in the integrated program.
Work under the supervision and direction of the Principal/ Director or her designee.
Manage the classroom in a professional way to keep the classroom neat and comfortable for students to study. Manage the classroom and students not only limited to teaching time but
also during lunch, recess and activities time.
Prepare effective daily lesson plans and long-term teaching plans (Course syllabus).
Follow the approved curriculum to plan lessons based on your students’ strengths, abilities, likes, and hobbies, and your own. .
- A genuine interest in teaching and professional development
- Open-minded, patient, an adventurous spirit and professional flexibility
- 3 years or* above Bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Native English speaker
- TEFL, CELTA, or TESOL certificate
- Teachers’ license obtained from English native speaking countries is preferred
- Teaching experiences in English native speaking countries is preferred
- Fully licensed to obtain legal Z visa
- Fully developed curriculum and on site teacher’s training
- Reputable relationships with local education department and schools
- Easy to communicate working atmosphere with open minded staff
- All Chinese traditional holidays, Christmas (2 days)
- Paid winter vacations(around 1 month) and summer(only for 2nd year contract).
- Schedule with normal-business hours ( 7:40am to 4:30pm with one hour for lunch)
- Free lunch provided daily
- Accident- and emergency-Medical Insurance coverage
- Starting salary of 25,000 RMB to 35,000 RMB depending on experience, attitude, and motivation
- Contract Completion Bonus
- Annual flight Allowance (up to 10,000)
- Ongoing professional teacher development and training programs
- Opportunities for promotion in management, training and research departments