Qualified ESL teachers and trainees
About The SchoolCEDCA, high-end consulting agency, was founded in Taiwan in 1996 and marched to mainland. Learn more about this school
Founded in 1996, CEDCA specializes in
providing consulting service for personnel studying abroad and language
training. As an enterprise with high-end service, CEDCA has helped thousands of
students to get acceptance from America’s top universities and schools.
- Having experience in helping students essay
writing and interview training in school application process would be
- Great researching and tutoring skills;
- Passion for education;
sense of responsibility;
- Be patient with students; excellent interactive skills.
- Education: A Bachelor’s Degree (Top 50
universities in the United States);
- Experience: Related experience in teaching
TOEFL, IELTS, SAT;
- Citizenship: Native speaker with American
Required information in application letter:
- Reference letter by previous company;
- Recent photo;
- Degree & TEFL certificates;
- Passport (photo page);
- Contact information.
- Monthly salary: 20,000-25,000 RMB monthly
(based on credentials and experience), including flight allowance, bonus, and
- Visa: Sponsored legal work visa;
- Working time/ Vocation: According to the
law of China, 40 hours per week;
- Paid statutory holidays in China.