Beijing Financial Street Runze School
￥20k-30k/month Beijing, China 1 position available Starting date in 2024-01-31
About The SchoolThe school is a high-end international private school founded by the Financial Street Group Learn more about this school
Beijing Financial Street Runze School is a private school newly established in 2019 in Daxing District, Beijing.
To be a Science Teacher, you're expected to:
1.Accept the work assigned by the school.
2 Have a detailed knowledge of the subject of Science of the National Curriculum, IGCSE, IBDP. Develop and complete curriculum plans at a professional level and complete teaching tasks. Meanwhile, supplement, research and develop curriculum for the international education programs.
3.Have a secure knowledge and understanding of the subject of Science.
4. Cope securely with subject-related questions that students raise and know about students’ common misconceptions and mistakes in their specialist subject(s).
5.All middle school curriculum and assessment guidelines. Correct and feedback on students’ assignments and test papers. Take after-school tutoring for students needed.
6.Participate in different extra-curricular activities, including teachers and students’ activities, parent meetings, as well as committees in school.
7.Participate in teacher’s training of teaching and learning about international education programs;
8.Provide necessary consultation and support for students applying for foreign universities, such as college admission counseling, writing recommendation letters, and guiding students to write personal statement articles.
• Native English speaker
• Holder of Bachelor Degree in Biology, Chemistry or Physics, with teaching certificate or license
• Minimum 2 years of full-time teaching experience in a school setting
• Experience or training in IGCSE and IB is a plus
• Support Runze's values
• Have passion for teaching students
• Demonstrate rigorous approach in teaching different year levels
• Demonstrate commitment in teamwork
- 20k-30k（depends on candidate's education and experience）
- Housing allowance/free housing on campus
- free meal on weekly day
- Flight ticket reimbursement
- Health check/ Medical Insurance
- full paid for Summer &Winter Holidays（According to the school calendar）
- Dependent Tution：30%-70% depending on position level
Post date: 2023-10-16