This position has been Cancelled, please checkout similar jobs listed besides.
Beijing Chaoyang KaiWen Academy
Secondary Music Teacher(Chorus or Band)
¥350-500K/Year Beijing, China 1 position available Starting date in 2022-08-20
About The SchoolOur desire is for the students to spread the spirit of the demoiselle crane to every corner. Learn more about this school
Haidian Kaiwen Academy and Chaoyang Kaiwen Academy both have top-class teacher teams and complete teaching platforms. They provide international education ranging from grade 1 to grade 12 with fantastic teacher to pupil ratio. The quality of teaching and facilities available is comparable with other world-class international schools.
We Are Proud to Offer
· A passionate and highly talented team with a commitment to inspirational teaching.
· A fully supportive and effective governing body who are committed to furthering your professional development.
· A beautiful school with excellent facilities including all kinds of sports venues.
· A strongly competitive salary and benefits package.
· A strong community links between both International and Local staff.
· Bachelor’s degree or above with teaching license.
· At least 5 years related teaching experience.
· Familiar with American Curriculum, Common Core.
· Ability to manage classroom
· Interested in China, Chinese language and culture.
· Enthusiasm in Education Industry.
· Ability to promote excellent standards of teaching and learning.
· Optimistic, open-minded, excellent team work spirit and people skills.
The salary and benefits package we provide will be very competitive depending on the qualifications and experiences of the successful candidate.
· Competitive base yearly salary and promotion system
· Contract Fulfillment bonus
· Extra Duty Subsidy and Leadership Position Subsidy
· Health Insurance for teachers and their dependents
· Social Insurance.
· Relocation Allowance
· Visa fees
· On campus lodging or Housing allowance
· Plane tickets
· Meals: 3 meals free for school days. Foods are organic.
· Education for dependents (5-18 years)
· Personal Development Opportunities
· Rich staff activities, clubs. Excellent on campus facilities including Gym, swimming pool, tennis court, golf yard, etc.
Post date: 2022-04-19