Secondary School PE Teacher for Female Students
About The SchoolHangzhou World Foreign Language School and Ningbo World Foreign Language School are the members. Learn more about this school
Job Requirement for Secondary School PE Teacher for female students
Related Master’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree.
Must be able to teach PE at secondary school level.
Teachers who are very comfortable with technology are preferred.
Candidates must be able to successfully clear a criminal background check and provide
official college degree.
The candidate should agree on a three-month probation period.
Here we offer our foreign teachers a very attractive compensation package and treat our teachers with great respect.
- Our compensation varies based on related teaching experience and our evaluation based on your interviews.
- The rough range is about 300,000 RMB to 350,000 RMB annually. If a teacher deserves higher pay than this range, the school has no problem about offering a higher salary.
- A tuition waiver of 100% for one child for each foreign hire teacher, each child thereafter will be 50%. A single teacher will receive free tuition for one child, a couple will receive free tuition for two children.
- Provide a well-furnished apartment or housing reimbursement of 3,500 RMB per month (which can usually cover the rent).
- 12,000 RMB annual airfare allowance. If the aggregate amount is less than 12,000 RMB, the residual amount of allowance will be paid together with salary. Teachers who have worked in our school continuously for more than two years will receive 20,000 RMB annual airfare allowance. The residual amount of allowance will be paid together with salary if the aggregate amount is less than 24,000 RMB.
- About 3-month paid holidays, including winter/summer vacations and all Chinese public holidays.
- Comprehensive Insurance annually from large-scale insurance company.
- Professional induction training.
- 800 RMB allowance per month for meal, communication and travelling.
- 1 physical examination organized by the school every year.
We have three rounds of interviews here in our school, the first round is conducted by HR manager through Skype/WeChat. The second round is to conduct a detailed interview with our high school foreign principal. The third round is conducted by our high school Chinese principal. If you’re already in China, we’d like to invite you to come to our school and see the school in person if convenient. The school is willing to reimburse all the travel related expenses.