This position has been Cancelled, please checkout similar jobs listed besides.
Huili School Hangzhou
Secondary Science Teacher
￥34k-55k/Month Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China 2 positions available Starting date in 2022-08-15
About The SchoolBritish college founded in China in a partnership with Xiaoshan Science and Technology Polis Learn more about this school
Huili School Hangzhou is seeking an experienced School Science Teacher. The Science Teacher works to provide education to the Primary and/or JH pupils based on the Wellington College philosophy and ethos. The Science Teacher must support each individual pupil’s growth and development, encouraging them as Wellingtonians to be inspired, intellectual, independent, individual and inclusive. The teachers must demonstrate an understanding of the wider curriculum and administration needs of the school, and achieve high standards by responding professionally, sensitively and caringly to the needs of the pupils.
The role of the Science Teacher is to:To assume responsibility for teaching General Science and Chemistry in the Primary and/or JH School, under the direction of the Head of Department, Head of Primary and the Head of JH and by following the Wellington College curriculum.
- To relish the challenge of establishing the subject in a new school.
- The teacher will ensure that the subject is delivered in a way that provides coverage,
progression and continuity by effectively working with an international teaching partner.
teacher will also be required to carry out other such duties as the Head of Primary or the
Deputy Head of Primary may reasonably direct from time to time. He/she is expected to
display the highest standards of professionalism in his/her teaching and in his/her
relationships with colleagues and parents.
- The teacher must ensure that an excellent learning environment is provided for the learning
of Science, and that the students develop a positive attitude to the subject within the
- The teacher must present lessons in a structured and co-ordinated manner with
due regard to the ability of the students and the curriculum targets of the particular year
- Native English speaker Preferred
- IGCSE experience required
- Teach Grade 7-9 (General Science for G7-8, Chemistry for G9)
- Teaching licence required
- Single or travel alone preferred
- Preferable in China, but overseas accepted
- Monthly Salary：¥25-40k/month
- Accommodation allowance：¥9-15k/month
- Tuition fee for up to 2 children
- Annual flight
- Medical insurance
- Relocation allowance
Post date: 2021-12-03