Secondary Science Teacher
About The SchoolCollaboration, Discovery, Engagement, Culture Diversity, Tsinghua Spirit Learn more about this school
Vacancies for international teachers due to school expanding（Starting Date: negotiable)
Primary Generalist Teacher
Primary and Secondary Science Teacher
Primary and Secondary Computer Science Teacher
Primary and Secondary Drama Teacher
Primary and Secondary ESL Teacher
Primary and Secondary Music Teacher
Primary and Secondary Art Teacher
Secondary Social Studies Teacher
Secondary Physics Teacher
Secondary Chemistry Teacher
Secondary Biology Teacher
Secondary Mathematics Teacher
1. Love being a teacher and wishing to work in the educational sector for a long time;
2. Language requirement for Chinese candidates: Proficiency in English, verbal and written. Teachers who teach in English are required to have an IELTS score of 7 or above or a TOEFL score of 105 or above. Other teachers are required to have an IELTS score of 6 or equivalent.
Language requirement for International Candidates: Native English speaker with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
3. Master Degree or above in relevant subject from an accredited university；or Bachelor degree for teachers with provincial or municipal ‘Excellent teacher’ award or with ‘Senior teacher’ title.
4. At least 3 years of relevant subject teaching experience, with a teaching license. Teaching experience in AP, A-Level or other international curricula is a plus;
5. Good classroom management skills, and homeroom teacher work experience preferred
6. Competent in the use of Office and other software/hardware-based teaching resources
7. Evidence of a commitment to the value of team work; excellent organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
A studio (35 s.q. meters) or a one (73 s.q. meters) /two (104-111 s.q. meters) /three (139 s.q. meters) -bedroom apartment can be applied for based on a staff member’s marital status and number of dependents; if wishing to live off campus, a housing allowance is paid separately.
An allowance is provided according to the new staff member’s home base or last posting location.
Teaching staff - 10,000RMB/Year or roll over up to 20,000RMB over 2 years.
Academic support staff - 5,000RMB/Year or roll over up to 10,000RMB over 2 years.
Teaching staff – School winter/summer holidays specified on the school calendar
Academic support staff– national holidays and 25 days’ annual leave
All three working meals during the term
Once per year