Senior Mathematics Teacher
About The SchoolOur top-quality British international school opens for selected year groups in September 2022. Learn more about this school
The Teacher of Mathematics is either a Chinese bi-lingual teacher or a foreign passport holder. The teacher is expected to be highly motivated, experienced, and able to teach throughout the Senior School (Years 7 –13). The teacher is expected to deliver the curriculum from Key Stage 3 through to A-level and Further Mathematics A-level. Candidates bring innovation, passion, and a love of Mathematics. The candidate’s work ethic must be exemplary. The candidate should be a reflective practitioner contributing to the enhancement of teaching and learning in the school.
- Criminal record check(s) according to residence history prior to the start of contract.
- Confirmation of identity (National ID card / Passport).
- 2 signed, confidential references (one of which will be from the candidate’s current headteacher) before the start of contract.
- Verification of original qualifications.
- 3+ years related experience
- Bachelor’s degree and higher; graduation from universities in western countries is an advantage.
- Teacher’s Qualification Certificate of PRC / QTS / equivalent recognised certificate from other countries. Ability to teach in English and assess student attainment according to the standards of the British (English National) curriculum.
An internationally competitive package of remuneration and benefits is offered under the terms of a two-year contract.