This position has been Cancelled, please checkout similar jobs listed besides.
Shanghai Singapore International School
Senior School DP Psychology/ IGCSE Humanities/History Teacher
¥ 26K-37K/Month Shanghai, China 1 position available Starting date in 2022-08-20
About The SchoolWell know institution with long history providing high quality IB Career related program. Learn more about this school
Founded and invested by the Prime Group International. With the official approval from the Ministry of Education, PRC, Shanghai Singapore International School (SSIS) was officially opened on 3rd September 1996. SSIS provides a continuous K-12 academic journey to expatriate children from two to 18 years old in Shanghai.
Its' ﬁrst campus was set up in 1996 with only 18 students and nine teachers. Now, the school has grown to a community with 1,400 students and 197 teachers.
SSIS's curriculum draws from world-recognised international programmes which include the Singapore Curriculum, IGCSE and the International Baccalaureate Diploma Programme. These are weaved into a powerful bilingual education model – truly one-of-its-kind in China. SSIS focus on inquiry-based learning, critical thinking, and creative problem-solving in a rigorous learning environment. This prepares SSIS students for the challenges of the modern integrated world.
- Related Degrees
- Minimum 3 years’ full time related teaching experience in International schools
- A positive attitude
- Currently holding teaching visa in China
- A Competitive Salary paid in RMB plus re-signing incentives
- A two-year contract (renewable by mutual agreement)
- Annual flights to and from your point of origin
- Tuition Fee waiver for two dependent children per teaching family
- On-campus Accommodation (depending on vacancy) or Housing Allowance 9K
- Moving Allowance
- Accident / Medical Insurance
- Dependent’s Subsidy Allowance
- Paid Vacation
- School Bus Service to and from school at designated pick-up points
- Lunch during school days
- Laptop Subsidy
- Mobile Phone Allowance
- Continuing Professional Development
Post date: 2021-11-11