This position has been Cancelled, please checkout similar jobs listed besides.
Elan School (Beijing)
￥17k-22k/Month Shanghai, China Several Starting date in 2018-04-08
About The SchoolToday a reader, tomorrow a leader! Learn more about this school
Job DescriptionElan Schools are a subsidiary organization of Bright Scholar Education Group that provide international enrichment programs as extracurricular training coursework for Chinese K-G8 local and international students. Elan's curriculum is designed to improve students’ language skills, thinking skills, problem solving abilities and knowledge of global culture.
A core feature of any Elan School is their multi-colored libraries that are organized with between 6,000-10,000 audio and regular storybooks that are arranged according to their grade equivalent reading level (GE). Inside the library, a guided reading program is utilized with the assistance of Accelerated Reader and STAR Reading software on iPads which enhance students' learning and allows for advanced data collection.
The role of the Senior teacher is to:
- Access élan resources and plan your Teachers Logs according to the objectives of the courses
- Deliver high quality literature, writing, and phonics courses to students including assigned quizzes
- Issue and explain homework assignments to students and parents of younger students
- Mark all tasks that students complete in class and for homework and fill out post-class comments
- If your work schedule allows and you have an interest, there is an opportunity to assist with the development of our curriculum, winter and summer materials, and also to assist with marketing events
- Conduct phonics tests and free trials for new students and make recommendations for classes
- Enforce a “culture of English” and other élan expectations through classroom discipline
- Work with your Head Teacher and operations staff to create strategies for special case students
- Keep informed about schedule changes, students who will be away, and students having trial classes
- Working hours: 40 hours per week with 2 days off on weekdays
- Week day schedule 11am-8pm（1hour for lunch）
- Weekend schedule 9am-6pm （1hour for lunch）
- Summer and winter schedule will arranged by Center manager accordingly
Post date: 2018-02-06