SFLS Shanghai Kindergarten Teacher
About The SchoolBilingual pre-school education for children aged 2 to 6. Learn more about this school
Job Summary & ResponsibilitiesShanghai EW Bridge Bilingual Kindergarten aims to provide bilingual pre-school education for children aged 2 to 6. Thus, to meet Chinese parents' demand for high-quality early education. Based on Shanghai standard pre-school curriculum, integrated internationally recognized IBPYP teaching philosophy, we adopt the ‘enlightenment’ bilingual education. We provide a supportive learning environment to lay a solid foundation for the children who are expected to become world citizens, as well as for their physical and mental development.
Foreign teachers’ responsibilities include not only English teaching but also:
- Designing and carrying out daily lesson plans and weekly plans in accordance with children’s developmental level and needs.
- Creating favourable educational environment for children; organizing teaching content and providing a wide range of toys, games and activities.
- Following kindergarten’s regulations on safety and hygiene strictly.
- Attending research activities concerning career training and child care.
- Summarizing and evaluating teaching outcomes regularly; receiving guidance and examining from the principal.
- Speaks English at an Idiomatic level.
- Degree: Bachelor’s degree or above (Education, linguistics or English degree given top priority).
- Experience:2 years’ pre-school teaching experience required.
- Experience: ESL certificate is required.
- Relocate: Must be willing to relocate to China.
Monthly income: USD 2900 - 3700 (19,000 – 24,000 RMB) before tax.
- Base Salary: USD 2600 – 3400 (17,000 – 22,000 RMB) before tax.
- Housing: USD 315 (2,000 RMB per month) (The foreign teachers need to provide the invoices of the housing authority, or this amount is deducted with the salary).
- Airfare Bonus: USD 1500 (10,000 RMB) can be reimbursed within the contract period (reimbursement can be applied after six months working in SFLS).
- Public Holiday: Paid Public Chinese holidays
- Annual Leave: Paid summer & winter vacation (60% of salary).
- Sick Leave: 80% of salary.
- Pay Day: the 10th of every month