The Second Foreign Language School Affiliated to Shanghai Normal University
SFLS Shanghai Kindergarten Teacher
￥19K-24K/Month Shanghai, China 1 position available Starting date in 2018-07-16
About The SchoolBilingual pre-school education for children aged 2 to 6. Learn more about this school
Job Summary & ResponsibilitiesShanghai EW Bridge Bilingual Kindergarten aims to provide bilingual pre-school education for children aged 2 to 6. Thus, to meet Chinese parents' demand for high-quality early education. Based on Shanghai standard pre-school curriculum, integrated internationally recognized IBPYP teaching philosophy, we adopt the ‘enlightenment’ bilingual education. We provide a supportive learning environment to lay a solid foundation for the children who are expected to become world citizens, as well as for their physical and mental development.
We expect our teachers to be; Flexibility and open-mindedness to a new culture, have excellent presentation, communication skills and Organizational skills.
Foreign teachers’ responsibilities include not only English teaching but also:
- Designing and carrying out daily lesson plans and weekly plans in accordance with children’s developmental level and needs.
- Creating favourable educational environment for children; organizing teaching content and providing a wide range of toys, games and activities.
- Following kindergarten’s regulations on safety and hygiene strictly.
- Attending research activities concerning career training and child care.
- Summarizing and evaluating teaching outcomes regularly; receiving guidance and examining from the principal.
- Speaks English at an Idiomatic level.
- Degree: Bachelor’s degree or above (Education, linguistics or English degree given top priority).
- Experience:2 years’ pre-school teaching experience required.
- Experience: ESL certificate is required.
- Relocate: Must be willing to relocate to China.
Monthly income: USD 2900 - 3700 (19,000 – 24,000 RMB) before tax.
- Base Salary: USD 2600 – 3400 (17,000 – 22,000 RMB) before tax.
- Housing: USD 315 (2,000 RMB per month) (The foreign teachers need to provide the invoices of the housing authority, or this amount is deducted with the salary).
- Airfare Bonus: USD 1500 (10,000 RMB) can be reimbursed within the contract period (reimbursement can be applied after six months working in SFLS).
- Public Holiday: Paid Public Chinese holidays
- Annual Leave: Paid summer & winter vacation (60% of salary).
- Sick Leave: 80% of salary.
- Pay Day: the 10th of every month
Post date: 2018-05-16