Tsinglan School, Dongguan
Singing and Dancing Teacher(G1-G10)
¥30K/Month+ Dongguan, Guangdong, China 1 position available Starting date in 2020-08-15
About The SchoolSchool Vision - to become the innovator of the internationalization of basic education Learn more about this school
Direct Supervisor: MAP Department Content Leader
About the school:
Tsinglan School is a pre-K through grade 12 international school committed to blending the best of Chinese and western educational philosophies and practices.
Mission: Cultivate limitless talents, create a limitless world.
Motto: Try, and all is possible.
In a compassionate, free, open, and collaborative school culture, Tsinglan cultivates thoughtful, responsible, intelligent, and interesting young citizens and sets them up on the paths to pursuing truth.
Tsinglan’s continuous and integrated PK-12 curriculum allows the progression of teaching and learning from one grade to the next, and continuous cultivation of linguistic competency in both English and Chinese languages, academic skills, character strengths, and cultural understanding.
With the U.S. Common Core State Standards as the foundation of our curricular structure, different divisions have different educational focus appropriate for the developmental and academic readiness of students at each age group. The Lower and Middle Schools provide students with the solid academic foundation in major academic subjects. Our progressive dual language immersion program lasts through all grades in Lower, Middle, and Upper Schools. Students are encouraged to develop their extracurricular interests throughout their time at Tsinglan.
- Native Level in English with excellent verbal and written English language skills;;
- Bachelor's Degree
- Teacher Certificate / Qualification with proof;
- Previous work experience f teaching in local (public or private) schools in Western countries and/or international schools preferred;
- Flexibility, patience and a strong work ethic;
- Commitment to the value of team work.
1. Responsibly plan and teach music lessons
2. Develop and maintain a comprehensive music curriculum for Tsinglan School
3. Create and implement an active, co-curricular music program at Tsinglan School
4. Produce and direct concerts, musicals, and other performances for students of different ages (kindergarten, lower school, middle school, and upper school)
5. Create an upper school (grade 9-12) component to the music program when the upper school is added
6. Help to produce all-school Christmas show, Chinese New Year show, piano concerts, and other performances
7. Support student learning by collaborating with other teachers and departments of the school, such as supporting ESL learning in music classes and programs
8. Enhance musical skills for students; help students with special musical talents move far in this area by recommending opportunities to them and possibly offering extra tutorials
9. Supporttheschool’scommitmenttothe4Cskillsofcommunication,collaboration, critical thinking, and creativity in teaching and working with colleagues
10.Promote cross-cultural understanding among faculty and students
11.Participate actively in curricular work, curricular writing, and professional development within the curriculum group and the faculty at large
12.Whenever possible, become involved in interdisciplinary teaching with colleagues
13.Maintain positive relationships with parents and participate in parent-teacher conferences
14.Offer at least one elective or club for students each semester 15.Occasionally cover classes for colleagues
16.Assist with Foci-Learning Week, Summer School, Study Trips when possible. 17.Assist with other student activities when possible
18.Enter attendance records and grading data frequently into PowerSchool
19.Care for all students in class and actively report concerns and accolades regarding students’ progress in class
20.Support and work with the support staff where appropriate, such as the admissions officers
21.Be flexible, and assist with any other duties, tasks or jobs as may be reasonably requested by the management
- 30000 RMB or more monthly salary based on qualifications and previous working experience
- Round-trip flight tickets once a year（Not Reimbursement）
- Free child education (2 kids outmost)
- Housing allowance
- PD training fund 20000RMB every year
- Paid vacation plus 5 paid days leave
- Work visa support
- Medical Insurance 20000RMB outmost per year
- Free meals for working days)
- Physical check once a year
- Free study-trip during holidays
- Contract Renew Bonus from the third working year
- Performance appraisal bonus
- Other Benefits
Post date: 2020-04-02