About The SchoolProviding transformative, world-focused learning experiences to students around the globe Learn more about this school
The Middle and Upper Grades are where our ambitious goals for Avenues graduates, defined in our mission statement, are most comprehensively realized. While in grades 6-12, we prepare students for a globally connected, innovation-driven, and largely unknown future. Our students will be: accomplished in all the academic skills you would expect, at ease beyond their borders, and confident because they excel in a particular passion.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Support students to build a range of work products which have included mechanical clocks, telegraphs, bridges, and smartphones.
- Manage equipment, materials, and maintenance for a state-of-the-art maker space.
- Support leading discussions on innovation studies and science fiction.
- Work with a talented, multidisciplinary team to connect questions and challenges at the heart of making with the history and future of innovation and science.
- Build a supportive, collaborative, and respectful learning atmosphere.
- A drive to create things from scratch, work from a blank slate, overcome challenges, and adapt to ambiguity.
- Strong background in design, technology, and engineering as well as the associated tools and software.
- Intellectual curiosity and humility to reflect on and continually grow in creating a transformational experience for students.
- Highly effective collaborator, eager to listen deeply, contribute in a multicultural team, and achieve goals together.
- Professional fluency in English. Mandarin Chinese is a plus.
- Basic Salary:Negotiable depends on Qualification and Experience
- Housing allowance
- International Insurance and Local Insurance
- Free tuition for child
- other benefits