This position has been Cancelled, please checkout similar jobs listed besides.
Ivy Magnus Chinese Int'l Academy
¥22K-30K/Month Ningbo, Zhejiang, China 1 position available Starting date in 2020-10-12
About The SchoolTeach character to young children in the most character formative years of their lives. Learn more about this school
Ivy Magnus Chinese Int’l Academy (IMCA) is seeking a handful of talented primary and middle school educators for school year 2020-21 to create a unique American/International based PK through 8 th grade school for Chinese students outside the city of Ningbo (one hour train south of Shanghai).
The school will open in Sept. 2021 with a pilot program for students in G1 & 7 during construction phase of the campus. The full campus for over 600 students will be completed for the 2023 school year.
We are seeking confident, talented, and creative teachers who will thrive in a setting for which educational leadership and camaraderie will be exceptional. The pilot program will be a unique opportunity for primary & middle school teachers who are interested both in teaching and in creating an inspirational educational setting for students and families. This will become a one of a kind opportunity for teachers interested in pursuing future opportunities in educational leadership.
Candidates with the following skills & experiences will be strongly considered:
1. Prior Primary & Middle School teaching experience in more than one subject area (ELA, Science and STEAM are current foci);
2. Evidence of outstanding teaching skills and of working effectively with a group of educators for a larger purpose;
3. Experience in creating, developing, and leading Primary & Middle School educational programs;
4. Experience working in China, or Internationally - (Note: knowledge of Chinese language is helpful, but not required);
5. Predispositions for adventure, for hard work and for inspiration.
Salary and benefits will be highly competitive and include housing, most food costs, health insurance, travel subsidies and opportunities for merit pay
Salary: ¥22K-30K/Month, depending on the qualifications.
Post date: 2020-09-02