Teach Business English and VIP/Corporate Students
About The SchoolAt Wall Street English we help people achieve their dreams of learning English. Learn more about this school
Why Teach With Us?
At Wall Street English, teaching English is
about making a difference in our students’ lives. Our goal is to break down the
barriers of language and culture. We are seeking professionals who are seeking
international experience and adventure, committed to working in a fast-paced
and student-centered environment. Our VIP program takes our method teaching out
of the centers and into the students’ homes and offices. These programs give
the students all the time they need with both native and local teachers. As a
Wall Street English Coach you can travel throughout the city and teach a
variety of students from a range of materials.
At Wall Street English Teachers here don’t
just teach for a school - they gain access to career development, promotion and advancement
opportunities, and top-notch training. You can teach here for a year or make a
career out of Wall Street English - the choice is yours!
- Professionalism and a strong sense of
- Exceptional teaching, training skills and
- Eagerness for self-development and career
- Flexibility to unforeseen schedule
- Willingness to occasionally travel to
other cities and towns
- English speaker with passport from the
U.S., U.K., Ireland, Canada, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa;
- Age between 23-58 years old;
- Bachelor’s Degree in any major;
- CELTA or 120 hour TEFL/TESOL certificate
OR 2 years post-degree English teaching
- Clean criminal background and health
- Willing to work weekends;
- Sociable, dynamic, inspiring, energetic,
- 17,000- 22,000 RMB/m: Salary depending on
city and experience.
- 2,400- 4,000RMB/m: Possible monthly
- 800 RMB/m: City travel allowance &
mobile phone allowance.
- 500 RMB/m: Seasonal allowance (Winter
- Year-end bonuses.
- Plenty of vacation time and paid national
- Renewal bonus and 2 weeks break between
- 100% of Z visa and work permit costs are
- Medical insurance is provided for both
out- and in-patient care.
- Professional growth and promotion,
including managerial opportunities.
- 40-hour initial Teacher Training provided
and regular monthly trainings thereafter.
- Mandarin Chinese lessons for beginners.
- Private airport pickup and transportation
- Teachers are put up in a hotel for up to
10 days fully paid upon arrival.
- A staff ”buddy” will assist teachers with
settling in, housing is not provided but we’ll help you get situated.