Teacher Librarian/Learning Resources Coordinator
About The SchoolHangzhou World Foreign Language School and Ningbo World Foreign Language School are the members. Learn more about this school
This is an outstanding opportunity from a client of TopTutorJob.cn. It enables you to play a lead role
in pioneering a holistic, child-centered approach to early childhood education
in Beijing, China.
About the client
Founded on a
passion to challenge and empower young people to live fulfilling and productive
lives, YCE opened Beijing City International School in 2005. With the support of the YueCheng
Educational Research Institute (YERI), this innovative school has provided the
bedrock for YCE to extend its not-for-profit services to a wider community.
Role description: The Teacher Librarian/ Learning Resources Coordinator is an important
member of faculty at this pioneering early childhood center.The role of the Teacher Librarian/Learning Resources Coordinator will
be to participate in the teaching of the children, promote the progressive
learning of reading, coordinate the identification and acquisition of
appropriate reading materials and other learning resources, and support and
participate in ongoing curriculum development and professional development.
Reports to: The Founding Principal, YueCheng Kindergarten,
- Responsible for library acquisitions, selecting, cataloging, updating and resources management.
- Responsible for building and optimizing efficient lending services.
- Responsible for curriculum development and teaching implementation of the library course.
- Actively communicating with parents. Maintain a good customer relationship.
- Delivering librarian course to pre-school children.
- Mother tongue fluency in written and
- Education degree and certification
- Three or more years’ experience in
early childhood teaching (preschool or kindergarten); library/resource center
- Commitment to progressive, play-based
learning experiences for young children.
- RMB 275K-350K/Year before tax (depending on qualification and experience).
- The benefits package includes furnished housing, medical insurance and annual home leave airfare for employee and
- An expatriate parent of school-age children will be granted up to two
full-fee discounts on places at the YueCheng Kindergarten, Courtyard Campus, or
at the Beijing City International School, depending on the child’s age and subject
to student enrollment criteria and availability.
- Ningbo World Foreign Language School
Secondary School PE Teacher for Female Students￥ 300K - 350K/year Hangzhou, Zhejiang 1 position availableNingbo World Foreign Language School
HOD of Student Development¥39.5K-50.5K/Month Shanghai 1 position availableNingbo World Foreign Language School
Primary School Assistant Principal¥ 37K-47K/Month Shanghai 1 position availableNingbo World Foreign Language School
Assistant Principal（Pri）¥39.5K-50.5K/Month Shanghai 1 position available