Harrow International School Shanghai
Teacher of P.E. & Swimming Coach
Negotiable Shanghai, China Several Starting date in 2019-02-21
About The SchoolTo admit pupils with the aptitude, ability and personality Learn more about this school
This employer is a high-performing and market-leading international British curriculum school located in one of the most exciting cities in the world.
Any teachers working in this school needs to
- Qualifications appropriate to the post.
- Experience of exemplary classroom practice within the phase(s) to which they are appointed.
- Understanding of the British independent and boarding school ethos.
- Familiarity with the relevant taught curriculum.
- A strong commitment to extra-curricular activities.
- Excellent inter-personal skills.
- Strong administrative, organizational and IT skills.
- The ability to role-model our Leadership for a better world attributes.
- A willingness to engage in School life beyond the regular day.
- The teacher will be mainly employed in the subject delivery of Physical Education & Swimming as reasonably directed within the whole school.
- The teacher will be expected to carry out more specific duties within his/her immediate ‘department’ as reasonably directed by the Director of Sport.
Attractive salary package
Post date: 2018-12-21
- Harrow International School Shanghai
Teacher of P.E. & Swimming CoachNegotiable Shanghai Several