About The SchoolHangzhou World Foreign Language School and Ningbo World Foreign Language School are the members. Learn more about this school
YUECHENG EARLY LEARNING CENTER
Founded by the YueCheng Education Company and registered with the Chaoyang Education Commission, YueCheng Early Learning Center is a professional, high-quality, internationally-minded private educational institute.
Reporting to the Director
- Responsible for library acquisitions,
selecting, cataloging, updating and resources management.
- Responsible for building and optimizing efficient lending
- Organizing library events on a regular basis.
- In charge of library team
building and management.
- Responsible for curriculum development
and teaching implementation of the library course.
- Establishing teaching and
learning principles based on the curriculum framework of the library course.
- Responsible for Library course teacher’s training.
- Participating in teaching
workshops and activities organized by the Educational Leadership Team.
- Actively communicating
with parents. Maintain a good customer relationship.
- BA Degree or above in Library Science/ESL/Education.
- International recognized TESOL/TESL/ Certificate or other teaching
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with library
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in teaching and curriculum
developing of Library Courses.
- Familiar with popular levelling system and reading series.
- Loving reading, loving
kids and loving educating.
- Competitive salary package
- End of academic year bonus
- Paid and full assistance on working visa by the school
- Arrival assistance (airport pick-up)
- Paid holidays
- Ongoing training and development workshops
- Medical insurance benefits