About The SchoolIt is located within two hours by car from the world-renowned Shaolin Temple. Learn more about this school
Xuchang University would like to employ
teachers from English-speaking countries. The main teaching task is to teach
spoken English and business courses to undergraduate students.
Xuchang is one of the ancient capitals of
China. In 220, Cao Cao's son and successor Cao Pi officially declared the city
as the capital of the newly established state of Cao Wei. The city was renamed
"Xuchang", meaning "Xu Rising".
With its Three Kingdoms’ culture and
pleasant natural environment, Xuchang has been awarded the titles of “Excellent
Tourism City” ,“Garden City” and “Clean City” at the state-level. Xuchang is
located within two hours by car from the world-renowned Shaolin Temple and the legendary
Longmen Caves. The mild climate of Central China provides Xuchang with four
seasons: bright summers, long and warm springs and autumns, and outstanding,
covered-in-snow palm trees during the wintertime.The system of boat-navigated
channels gives Xuchang an unique image of a beautiful, small Chinese
1. Full time work;
2. Starting date: September 1st,
3. Contract term: one academic year
4. Teaching load: 16 teaching hours (each
teaching hour is 45 minutes) per week;
5. Lessons to teach: Oral English
(including Business Oral English), English Writing, etc.;
6. Students: hard working students, ages
range from 17 to 22;
7. Rest & holidays: free Saturdays and
Sundays; one months’ winter vacation with payment.
1. Native English speakers from the UK,
USA, Canada, New Zealand and Australia;
2. 25-55 years old in good health;
3. Bachelor’s Degree or above;
4. TEFL/ESL Certificate or similar is
preferred but not necessary;
5. Two or more years’ teaching experience;
1.Salary: a monthly salary of RMB 7500---RMB
8000. Individual monthly salary is set according to relevant qualifications.
2. Accommodation: a rent-free spacious
furnished apartment on campus with utilities provided.
3. Airfare: RMB 10000 for one teaching
4. Travel Allowance: RMB 2,000 for one
5. Insurance: Personal Accident Insurance
includes Medical Insurance.
Documents required for application
1. Copy of passport photo page;
2. Copy of degree diploma;
3. Recent photo;
4. Resume (including age, marital status,