Vice Principal for Teaching (Grade 1 to 12)
About The SchoolHangzhou World Foreign Language School and Ningbo World Foreign Language School are the members. Learn more about this school
Duties & responsibilities
- Organizing to achieve the objectives of the school setting up the annual teaching plan and put them into practice;
- Organizing and leading the whole teaching jobs and take all the teaching planning into action;
- Responsible for team management for the teaching schools, the positions and the selection and training of core teachers team and the division of labor, to establish and perfect the system of performance management, and constantly improve the teachers' professional quality;
- Strengthening the management of students, to form the rigorous teaching and study style;
- Responsible for establishing and perfecting the schools’ management system, setting up the ideas of the teaching quality, the effective management of each link to the school, promote the reform of teaching.
- To build the good school image, do a good job in publicity work and actively to carry out the recruitment of students; Responsible for repairing and maintenance of face-to-face relationship, properly handle the schools, parents, students and the multiple relations between local education institutions;
- Establishing extensive international cooperation channel.
- Responsible for ensuring that students complete the the main study tasks for applying the university to the United States, Britain, Canada, Australia, and promote the students IELTS, TOEFL, SAT, ACT, IB, AP, HSK test scores;
- Responsible for establishing extensive international exchanges and cooperation channels; If necessary, assist and participate in business development;
- Work summary to the board on a regular basis as well as the semester and academic year academic report;
(a) Essential Requirements and Experience
qualification at post-graduate or equivalent level or relevant professional
a minimum of five years teaching experience and normally a minimum of three
years education management experience;
understanding of Western and Chinese higher education system
understanding of international postsecondary courses as well as the needs and
requirements of international students
of academic assessment and standards and of quality assurance procedures
and experiences in the development of academic programs
(b) Essential Skills
cross-cultural awareness and understanding
2) Strong leadership
skills and a proven ability to lead, motivate, coach and develop staff
3) A commitment to
4) A proven ability to
manage resources effectively, whether human or physical
5) Good communication
6) Competence in the
effective use of Information and Communications Technologies (ICT)
7) Proven planning and
organizational skills and an ability to take initiative within curriculum and
8) The ability to
prioritize, meet deadlines, work under pressure and, when necessary, with
1) Outward looking and
2) A willingness to
learn, to improve personal teaching and management effectiveness and, where
appropriate, an ability to adapt
3) Practical with high
integrity, honesty and ethical standards
4) Enthusiastic and committed with stamina and a positive attitude
- Competitive basic salary.
- Air tickets allowance up to RMB 8,000.
- On campus housing or housing Allowance.
- Visa sponsorship and application fee.
- Insurance: Including medical insurance, life insurance or social insurance according to related stipulations of the state, province and municipality.
- Annual Physical Examination: Normally the school will provide annual physical examination free of charge for employees.
- Free tuition fee for one child.
- Ningbo World Foreign Language School
Secondary School PE Teacher for Female Students￥ 300K - 350K/year Hangzhou, Zhejiang 1 position availableNingbo World Foreign Language School
HOD of Student Development¥39.5K-50.5K/Month Shanghai 1 position availableNingbo World Foreign Language School
Primary School Assistant Principal¥ 37K-47K/Month Shanghai 1 position availableNingbo World Foreign Language School
Assistant Principal（Pri）¥39.5K-50.5K/Month Shanghai 1 position available