This position has been Filled, please checkout similar jobs listed besides.
Yiwu International Academy
Whole school Drama Teacher
¥24k-25k/month Jinhua, Zhejiang, China 1 position available Starting date in 2020-08-15
About The SchoolLead students to better academic career. Learn more about this school
The campus is located in Yiwu (the southeast part of Xuefeng West and Xiangxi Road interchange). The main school includes kindergarten, primary, junior high, domestic and international high divisions. For the first phase, there will be 120 classes, approximately 3000 students and nearly 500 faculty and staff, 100 of which are expatriate teachers. For the second phase, Yiwu Judge Cambridge Academy (an intended name), a k12 international school admitting only children of expatriates, will be opened in Sept.2021.
Work schedule: 8:00am-5:00pm Monday - Friday
Age group：Primary and Middle School
The role of the Drama(English) Teacher is to:
1) Teaching plan for a semester.
2) Keep improving your teaching methods, motivate students’ interest in learning drama and English.
3) Exploit school-based curriculum.
4) Tutor students and ensure good teaching quality.
5) Communicate with parents and teachers, reflect problems in time.
6) Cooperate the primary’s activities, like drama events.
7) Finish the training task with quality and keep improving own performance.
- Native English speaker (from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Ireland and South Africa)
- Bachelor's Degree or above in Education/English/Acting or relevant majors
- At least 2-year Related English teaching experience or holding a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA in China certificate
- PGCE/QTS/other teaching licenses which is registered in home country is an advantage
- Basic salary: ¥24k-25k(depending on the qualification and experiences)
- Free accommodation in a furnished apartment with paid WIFI
- Flight allowance: 10000RMB/year
- Health insurance
- End of year bonus
- Summer vacation: 5 to 6 weeks; Winter vacation: 2 to 3 weeks;
- Working visa supported
Post date: 2020-05-26