This position has been Cancelled, please checkout similar jobs listed besides.
Shanghai High School International Division
Writing Center & Sub Teacher
$2.5-3.7k/Month Shanghai, China 5 positions available Starting date in 2018-08-26
About The SchoolSHSID became an IB world school in 1995 and became the only UNESO associated school in Shanghai. Learn more about this school
Shanghai High School International Division is one of China’s premier schools, with a historical tradition of success and leadership. If you are an experienced or inspired teacher seeking guidance combined with freedom, dedicated students who value your knowledge, strong collaboration between teachers, and a campus and environment that is constantly developing, SHSID is the school for you.
This position is mainly to serve high school students' improvement on Writing, while also being a substitution teacher for English or Social Studies. The teacher will also be asked to deal with some proofreading for different acedemic or administration files.
- Abide by the teachers’ rules and
regulations, attend orientations, staff meetings, parents’ meetings, and
participate in educational activities on time;
- Assign and mark homework with constructive
and detailed criticism; maintain teaching standards;
- Be familiar with literary interpretation,
rhetorical analysis, and literary theory;
- Attend all staff meetings and professional
development seminars; be an active participate in curriculum and school
- Work well with others as both a leader and
a member of a group; prepare and teach lessons based on teaching group
- Adapt to local and school culture and be a
representative of SHSID;
- Strives to maintain and improve
- Performs other related duties as requested
Bachelor's degree or above.
- Minimum of $2,500-$3,700/month
- Annual bonus provided
- Visa Expense covered
- Transportation Subsidy provided
- Medical Insurance
- Airport pickup service upon arrival
- free lunch/breakfast/cafe service on
- Garden-like campus
- 3-year service bonus provided
Post date: 2018-06-27