This position has been Filled, please checkout similar jobs listed besides.
Huili School Hangzhou
Early Years Class Teacher
￥25k-40k/Month Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China 1 position available Starting date in 2020-08-15
About The SchoolBritish college founded in China in a partnership with Xiaoshan Science and Technology Polis Learn more about this school
Huili Nursery Hangzhou offers a world-class bilingual Early Years education for children from the ages of 2 to 6, following the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) curriculum guided by the Chinese Statements on Early Years education. Huili Nursery Hangzhou believes that every child has the right to a well-planned, joyful and holistic education. Early years education has a lifelong impact on how young children view and value learning. Key to our educational ethos is full commitment to the Nursery, with staff, children and parents all playing their parts in creating and maintaining a truly unique and vibrant atmosphere. Huili Nursery Hangzhou staff are committed in encouraging their students to embrace a wide range of experiences, and to foster in them Huili Values and the Huili Identity. Huili Nursery Hangzhou is situated on the Wellington College Hangzhou campus, which campus covers over 74,000 square meters and hosts a range of custom built, state-of the-art facilities that provide pupils with access to the very best academic and co-curricular opportunities. The Nursery building is self-contained and provides customized facilities for children in an Early Years setting.
Age Group：To be responsible for the education and care of children (2-5 years old).
The role of the Early Years Class Teacher is to:
- Contribute to a settings that is underpinned by an image
of a strong and capable child.
- Plan an inspiring classroom environment that fosters
independence, inquiry and learning progression.
- Demonstrate an interest and ability in using the Early
Years Foundation Stage EYFS.
- Document the experiences of all children by making
learning visible via learning stories, reflective journals,
transcribing pupil’s work, observations and narratives.
- Build on the interests of children through listening and
reflecting within a co-teaching partnership.
- Use technology with children as a tool for learning,
organizing ideas and sharing with the wider community.
- Take advantage of serendipitous happenings and be
flexible enough to extend learning at these times.
- Native English speaker (from UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa)
- Bachelor’s degree/ PGCE/relevant teaching
- Recent EC graduates may apply, as
placements will be counted towards
- Monthly Salary：25-40k
- Accommodation allowance：9-15k
- Tuition fee for up to 2 children
- Annual flight
- Medical insurance
- Relocation allowance
Post date: 2020-05-12