This position has been Cancelled, please checkout similar jobs listed besides.
Shanghai Transformation Academy
Primary Homeroom Teacher
¥18k-29k/Month Shanghai, China 4 positions available Starting date in 2021-08-17
About The SchoolTransformation Academy of Shanghai (TAS) exists to transform lives and train servant leaders through Learn more about this school
Transformation Academy of Shanghai (TAS) exists to transform lives and train servant leaders through high quality education in a loving environment. TAS is a private school (not boarding) for Chinese and expat students. The school is owned by a Chinese family wanting to provide an education for families in Shanghai seeking a bilingual, bicultural approach to their children’s education. The school was founded in 2013 and has nearly 500 students, Kindergarten through 10th grade and plans to add grade 11 for the 2020-2021 school year. The staff is composed of Chinese and foreign teachers and office staff.
All foreign and Chinese staff members are committed to impacting the lives of their students and truly want to make a difference. The school uses an American-based curriculum, and classes, other than math and Chinese Language, are taught in English. TAS is already making a big impact on many families and has the potential to make a greater impact as the school grows.
• Be creative in teaching methods and familiar with educational technology
• Have passion for teaching students
• Be patient and loving toward children
• Collaborate with colleagues and serve others joyfully
• Show willingness to grow and learn in areas of weakness
• Maintain an organized classroom/office, model professionalism, and work efficiently
• Communicate effectively with students, staff, and parents
• Adapt to a cross-cultural (Chinese) school environment while teaching an American-based curriculum in
• Strive to live well in China while having easy access to Western amenities
A full job description and contract for employment are provided upon notification of being hired.
- Teacher from US/CA
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A. in Education preferred)
- Two years of teaching experience preferred or TEFL certification
- Focused not just on making a salary but on making a difference in the lives of students
- Monthly salary：18,000-29,000RMB/Month based on qualifications and previous working experience
- Round-trip flight Reimbursement once a year for single teacher or family
- Free child education
- Well decorated free accommodation
- Paid Vacations in winter, summer and other paid holidays based on national statutory holiday’s arrangement
- Work visa support
- Health Insurance
- Free meals for working days
- Other Benefits
Post date: 2021-04-01