Primary School English Teacher
About The SchoolMLIA--Shenzhen is a K-12 boarding school as one prior branch in Guangdong. Learn more about this school
Maple Leaf Educational Systems is the first and largest BC Offshore School system in China with schools now located in Shenzhen，Dalian, Wuhan, Tianjin, Chongqing, Zhenjiang, Luoyang, Shanghai, Yiwu, Xi’an and Hainan. Our schools are all located on purpose built campuses with classrooms, labs, student dormitories, cafeterias, gyms, and outdoor playing fields.
Maple Leaf teachers perform duties in an academically oriented international school. These include:
Providing quality classroom instruction using a variety of teaching strategies
Effectively managing classrooms and supervise students
Preparing plans including course overviews, unit plans and lesson plans
Working collaboratively with colleagues to develop and share instructional materials
Using a variety of formative and summative assessments
Fulfilling professional duties in a timely manner
Contributing to a strong school culture
Presenting a professional manner and a positive role model for students
Demonstrating flexibility in dealing with the changing demands as conditions dictate
• Accommodation: Free apartment or, when Maple Leaf apartment is not available 1800RMB/month accommodation allowance.
• Airfare: Up to $1,500USD for round-trip airfare in each year of the contract from 'point of hire' to the school.
• Vacations: 4-week winter break and 6-week summer break, along with Chinese National holidays in October and May.
• Visa: MLES covers the cost and assists with applying for visas and resident permits in China.
• Medical: International plus medical coverage provided.
• Dependents Benefits: MLES provides medical insurance, visas and annual flights for a dependent spouse/children living full time in China with the teacher.