Academic research officer
About The SchoolHangzhou World Foreign Language School and Ningbo World Foreign Language School are the members. Learn more about this school
This vacancy is from a client of TopTutorJob.cn. We are looking for an academic researcher office in Shanghai, China.
Hsuanhuai Institute is an international and STEAM education service provider. Headquartered in both Beijing and Shanghai. This is a full-time position of which you will be part of a small but dynamic team and will have the opportunity to use your experience in this field to further enhance your career.
- Bachelors degree in English/Education, Masters preferred. Degree must be from a native English speaking country.
- A background or active interest in K12 English curriculum design and development, as well as language teacher training programs.
- Demonstrate excellence in English language teaching and learning in K12 context
- Strong analytical and creative thinking skills;
- Strong work ethics and time management skills to meet deadlines.
- A good understanding of Chinese context of language teaching and learning
- Show commitment to the growth and development of the program.
- Be prepared to complete unexpected/urgent work task in the limited time.
- Enthusiastic, patient and resilient in nature.
- Excellent verbal/written English.
- Competitive salary 20k - 30k/month
- working Z Visa, working permit provided
- Annual bonus
- Paid sick leave
- Medical insurance
- Professional development
- Professional training
- Annual leave