This position has been Filled, please checkout similar jobs listed besides.
Hangzhou No.14 Middle School
AP Chemistry Teacher
￥350k-400k/Year Hangzhou, Zhejiang, China 1 position available Starting date in 2020-09-01
About The SchoolA key middle school at the provincial level. Learn more about this school
Founded in 1904, Hangzhou No.14 High School is one of the best high schools in Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province, China. The school is located downtown with convenient connection to train stations, airport and only a 5-minutes walk to the beautiful West Lake. In 2012, the school founded the AP Center which is dedicated to educating and helping the top students in Hangzhou to further study in the eminent universities worldwide. Our school highly emphasizes and values the teaching quality here so that we think our teachers’ main responsibility is to maintain a HIGH level of teaching quality and in the meantime keep being professional inside and outside classroom.
- Master’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree with Teaching Certification;
- Preferably 3-5 years of HIGH
SCHOOL teaching experience;
- Teaching experience in teaching in teaching AP chemistry, teaching experience in high school is strongly recommended；
- We’re a typical high school and we expected teachers to be dedicated
and working wholeheartedly with the students inside and outside the classroom；
- Teachers who are very comfortable with technology including teaching
with iPad is preferred；
- Candidates must be able to successfully clear a criminal background
check and provide official college degree；
- The candidate should agree on a three month probation period.
Details of the probation are listed in the potential contract.
- Our compensation varies based on related teaching experience and our
evaluation based on your interviews；
- The rough range is about 350,000 RMB to 400,000 RMB （before tax）annually.
- 20,000 RMB of contract completion bonus if the school is satisfied
with the teaching quality；
- A housing reimbursement of 5000 RMB per month and 5500 RMB per month
if you come with your family (which can usually covers the rent)；
- Reimbursement of the 2 flights: to our school and back to your home
- 3000 RMB of excess luggage fee or moving fee；
- Comprehensive Insurance annually with an international insurance
- 10 days of paid sick/personal leave；
- 5 days of Paid Bereavement Leave；
- One month of Paid Maternity Leave and 5 days of Paternity Leave；
- Here we also work with College Board closely that we offer a variety
of training opportunities. For example, to offer teachers free training in the
college board AP trainings in China.
Post date: 2020-07-31