AP World History Teacher
About The SchoolIt was founded in 1995 and it is the top brand of international education for China and US. Learn more about this school
1. Teach history, utilizing the course of study adopted by the company, correlated with other
appropriate learning activities.
2. Develop lesson plans, adapt curriculum to meet individual student needs, and utilize effective teaching techniques in translating lesson plans into productive student learning experiences which best utilize the time available for instruction.
3. Utilize computers and other technological classroom support equipment in student instruction.
4. Maintain classroom organization and discipline.
5. Establish and maintain standards of student behavior needed to achieve a functional learning atmosphere.
6. Provide and maintain a safe and supervised environment in the classroom and on the school grounds. 7. Devise and utilize techniques which accurately measure student progress.
8. Evaluate student's academic and personal growth keeping appropriate records, and prepare progress reports.
9. Communicate with parents through conferences and other means discussing academic and personal progress; interpret school programs.
10. Communicate and cooperate with other professional staff in academic and personal growth areas.
1. Create an effective learning environment through functional and attractive displays, bulletin boards,
and interest centers.
2. Participate in faculty meetings, committees and the sponsorship of student activities.
3. Maintain professional competence through in-service education activities provided by the company and through self-selected professional growth activities.
4. Perform other job duties as required.
- Salary: 20,000-28,000RMB (before taxes), plus free apartment
- Airfare allowance: Up to 10.000 RMB, paid once finished the contract
- End of year bonus up to 12,000RMB when the contract finished after 1 year
- Syllabus: 40hours (office hour including 20-25classes per week )
- Health insurance benefits in international hospitals
- Paid summer/winter holidays.
- Free lunch
- 2 year contract