Early Childhood Teacher
About The SchoolMusic&Gym Arts&Craft Speech&Drama Cookery storytelling Learn more about this school
Notting Baby, Creating a Pure British Early Education.
2. Establish and sustain a safe ,welcome,purposeful,stimulating and encouraging environment where children feel confident and secure and are able to develop and learn;
3.Plan and provide safe,appropriate,child-led and adult initiate experiences,activities and play opportunities which enable childern to develop and learn;
4.Select, prepare and use a range of resources suitable for children's ages, interests and abilities, taking account of diversity and promoting equality and inclusion;
5.Actively support the development of children 's language and communication skills;
6.Promote positive behavior, self-control and independence through using effective behavior management strategies and developing children's social ,emotional and behavioral skills ;
7.Establish and maintain a safe environment and employ practices that promote children's health, safety and physical ,mental ,and emotional well-being;
8.Be a positive role model in terms of behavior, work and attitudes;
9. Teach challenging, well organized lessons, using an appropriate rang of teaching strategies which meet individual learners' needs;
10. Provide timely, accurate and constrictive feedback on leaners' attainment, progress and areas of development;
11. Communicate and consult with parents.
1.Bachelor's Degree and above in Early Years Education or equivalent;
2.Teaching License is preferred;
3.More than two years working experience in education industry;
4.English native speaker;
5.Good communication skills;
6.Creativity and confident in own ideas;
7.Passionate, friendly and outgoing;
8.Able to manage work within a team.
- Salary: above 20000 per month. It depends on your teaching experience and ability.
- Working hours: Wednesday to Sunday 9:00-18:00