High School Mathematics Teacher
About The SchoolIt was founded in 1995 and it is the top brand of international education for China and US. Learn more about this school
The Math teacher will perform many of the following tasks:
• Monitoring students' performance.
• Planning activities.
• Making suggestions to students.
• Adapting teaching methods to meet students' needs.
- Native English speaker: USA, CANADA, UK, SOUTH AFRICA & AUSTRALIA
- Capable of seeing projects through from beginning to end
- Passion for contributing to a team-oriented, mission-driven school culture
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to control groups of pupils
- Passionate, hard working, patient, dynamic & positive spirit
- Up to 25 teaching classes per week
- Working hours from 0745 to 16:45
- Off on Saturday and Sunday
- BA degree (notarized from country of origin if candidate not
under work visa).
- 2+ years teaching experience minimum required
- Reference letters from previous employers in China or out of China.
- All documents must be authenticated so we can apply for the candidate’ working visa
- Criminal background report if new in China
- Release and cancellation letters from previous employers if candidates already working in
- Salary: 20,000-28,000RMB (before taxes)
- Housing subsidy 3,000RMB before
- Airfare allowance: Up to 10.000 RMB, paid once finished the contract
- End of year bonus up to 12,000RMB when the contract finished after 1 year
- Syllabus: 40hours (office hour including 20-25classes per week )
- Health insurance benefits in international hospitals
- Paid summer/winter holidays.
- Free lunch