Beijing SMIC Private School & Kindergarten
High School Mathematics Teacher
¥28K-37K/Month Beijing, China 1 position available Starting date in 2022-08-01
About The SchoolThis school covers education levels from kindergarten to high school with multicultural environment. Learn more about this school
Provide instructional guidance to students in math courses (AP Calculus, Algebra
2, and Pre-Calculus) in grades 9-12 while actively contributing to our students and
school through associated roles expected of a holistic professional educator in a
dynamic system dedicated to honor, excellence, community and joy.
• Teach a maximum of 20 periods a week from Monday to Friday.
• Create lesson plans and modify throughout the year. Utilize various
curriculum resources in planning.
• Observe and evaluate student's performance through varied assessments.
• Grade tests and homework in a timely manner.
• Maintain grade books, especially online.
• Create a positive educational climate and manage student behavior in the
• Communicate clearly in and out of the classroom with students and parents.
• Attend staff meetings and professional development sessions.
• Learn through observations of self and of peers.
• Participate in school wide events.
• Take an active role in required meetings (departmental; grade level;
committees, faculty; etc.)
• Assist with additional duties as assigned
• Promote the High School ESLRs: Oral and written communication skills,
collaboration, self-directed learning, critical and creative thinking.
• Bachelor’s degree required (Master’s degree preferred)
• Experience in teaching math for at least 3 years
• Teaching Certification from a recognized institution
- Start Salary: 28,000 - 37,000 RMB/month based on qualification and experience
- Subsidized housing provided
- Home Visit Travel Allowance : Additional 12,000 RMB/year to subsidize for travel (Paid 1,000 RMB monthly)
- Relocation Allowance (One-time only per employee/family if both employed)
- Moving from overseas:
A one-off relocation allowance will be payable in Chinese local currency RMB, following the guideline of 6,000RMB per single teacher and 12,000RMB per family
- Moving from mainland China:
3,000RMB per single teacher and 6,000RMB per family
- Pay review : Annual salary adjustment subject to overall school profit and individual evaluation performance
- Paid Vacations in winter, summer and other paid holidays based on national statutory holiday’s arrangement
- Full worldwide health insurance- MSH Insurance
- Children’s SMIC School Tuition: Free for first child, 50-70% discount for second child depending on different program
Post date: 2021-11-09
- Beijing SMIC Private School & Kindergarten
English Track Middle School ELA/Social Studies Teacher¥28K-37K/Month Beijing 1 position available