IGCSE & A-Level Physics Teacher
About The SchoolK12 Learn more about this school
Wuxi Dipont School of Arts and Science (formerly Nanwai King’s College School) is seeking a Biology Teacher (IGCSE / A-level) to join a learning community that integrates the best of international and Chinese education.
Wuxi Dipont School of Arts and Science opened in September 2018 with 750 pupils and has a current enrolment of just under 2,000 students. This remarkable growth is testament to the quality of the school, its exciting vision and the support of partners, parents and the wider community.
The school is located in Binhu District, an area that preserves the historic character of canal-front public spaces, lake scenery and open parkland with high quality residential, business, retail and recreational facilities.
The school is equipped with state-of-the-art facilities including a multi-purpose auditorium, a sports complex, a 50-metre indoor swimming pool, a fitness centre, a boathouse and boarding facilities.
Our staff contribute significantly to the co-curricular program, pastoral and house systems and demonstrate great commitment to the students in their care. An excellent CPD program is available at the school that includes professional development workshops on a range of topics.
We have been at the forefront of international education in China for more than thirty years. We employ over 400 expat teachers and have more than 6,000 students enrolled in our high school programs, partnered with some of the best schools in the country. Our independent schools across China are model examples of what a fusion of Chinese and Western pedagogy can become.
Professional development includes a thorough orientation for new staff as well as ongoing contact with experts in the field. Internal career path opportunities are open to capable and high performing educators, with the potential to move into curricula or program management roles.
- Bachelor’s degree; Master’s degree preferred
- Demonstrated interest in student development and optimism for students’ ability to learn and grow
- Ability to learn and apply local Chinese educational standards as well as new technologies
- Interest in and commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion
- Ability to collaborate, establish rapport and communicate in a Dual Language Immersion environment
- Highly competitive salary levels
- High quality housing
- Annual return airfare for employee and dependents
- Medical insurance for employee and dependents
- Full tuition support for employees with school-age children