This position has been Filled, please checkout similar jobs listed besides.
Shanghai United International School, Qingpu Campus
Kindergarten English Homeroom Teacher
￥16k-29k/Month Shanghai, China 1 position available Starting date in 2020-10-12
About The SchoolWanyuan prepares a unique ‘East meets West’ international curriculum to successful, global citizens. Learn more about this school
About the client
Since 1993, Xiehe Education has been offering a global education to students from kindergarten to Secondary school, consistently aiming to deliver an ‘East meets West’ and student-oriented education, and carrying out its holistic education program to train students to be ‘whole persons’ with high values, 21st Century knowledge and skills, and harmonious development.
Curriculum implemented (not limited to)
- British Columbia
- Advance Placement (AP)
- Work Monday through Friday (Free at weekends)
- Teach up to 25 periods per week
- Total working hour: 40 hours per week
- Develop lesson plans according to the academic objectives
- Deliver lessons to the students and get students involved in learning
- Conduct different assessments to ensure students to achieve academic success
- Organize and participate in extra curriculum activities, sports events, as well as other school events
- Attend marketing events and parents meeting
- Any other related duties assigned by the school
- Native English speakers from USA, UK, Canada, South Africa, New Zealand, Australia, and Ireland.
- Bachelor's degree or above, majoring in relevant subjects, such as Early childhood education, English/Education, match/science subjects, art subjects, etc.
- At least two years experience in teaching English or other subjects, including maths, arts, or in homeroom teaching
- Familiar with a least one of the implemented international curriculums is a huge plus
- Be professional consistent with the schools’ mission and values
- Capable of working in a team
- Work visa sponsorship
- Monthly basic salary: open to discuss upon the candidate's qualification
- Housing allowance or on campus housing
- Flight ticket reimbursement
- Annual/performance bonus
- Promotion opportunities
Post date: 2020-07-17